Enlarge text Windows 10
Are you the lucky owner of a high-resolution screen (such as a 4K screen) and does everything seems a bit too sall on your Windows screen? Would you rather see a bit bigger start menu and other parts of Windows 10 so that you can read it more clearly??
Then follow the next steps:
1. Click on an empty spot on your desktop with the right mouse button and choose 'Display settings'
2. You will see a number of options. Go to 'Scale and Layout'
3. Click on 'Change size of text, apps and other items'
4. Choose from one of the following options, 125% or 150% or 175%
5. Click on 'Apply' and log in to your Windows again.